30 September 2005

College Life, Episode 4

So...I was just about finished cooking dinner when I thought...you know what, an egg would be a nice edition to my little meal. I went to the fridge and grabbed an egg and hit it against the counter to break it and lo and behold, it would not break. I hit it pretty hard a couple more times and no luck. What was up with that egg? It was frozen. Unbelievable, who would have thought that you could freeze an egg? Well, actually, I mean I know it's possible to freeze eggs but the thought of a frozen egg is pretty weird. Anyway, let this be a lesson to you. If you have a very effective fridge, DON'T keep your eggs towards the back because they will freeze! Geez, I don't even have my fridge set to being seriously, ridiculously cold, but I guess it was cold enough back there for the poor eggs to freeze. Heh, I guess that's why a lot of fridges have slots for eggs on the door (it's also a convenience thing). Heh, so now I've moved the eggs and won't be eating anymore until they have all thawed out nicely thank you very much! *big smile*

5 comments:

Taylor said...

Mmmmm...raw, frozen egg...

Anonymous said...

Hey Angela...i saw ur blog page finally and i saw the pictures of u at rialto and i almost started crying...yeah well i realllllly miss you soo much and i do hope to see you very soon...luv yah bunches....-kam

Sherry said...

Ugh! That egg doesn't look like one I would want to eat. :)

Taylor said...

WHOAH! Your backgrounds different. Scared me at first.

"Zelos" said...

Now THAT must have been fun!