10 September 2005

College Life, Episode 2

Alright, so realistically, this episode should've come before number one but you know what, it's alright, we'll live and just go with the flow from here. So, is anyone wondering what an on-campus apartment at 'SC looks like? Well, today is your lucky day because this episode features Onigiri23's on-campus apartment and I just happen to be going to 'SC, alright! *applause* Alright, so to get back on track, um, I'm not showing the entire apartment because I don't really know how my roommate feels about having her stuff posted on the net, ya know? Oh and I didn't take a picture of my closet because I didn't think looking at my ROY G BIV ordered clothes would be very interesting (everyone already knows I'm a freak, why would I want to reinforce that notion?). And finally, no, I did not take a picture of my bathroom because it's pretty plain and I didn't think anyone would want to see my toilet but if I'm wrong, please, just let me know and I'll post a picture of it up right-straight (like the punch). Okay, here we go...
 
Alright, so here is my bed and some decorations... shh... I'm not supposed to make holes in the walls but screw it, I'm not going to go all year long looking at such plain walls...by the way for the art history people, did you know that Andy Warhol did Pop Art of cats? I was really surprised when I found out that's why I bought the two posters that you see with kitties on them...oh and if you're wondering what kind of stuffed animals I have...

...here they are in all of their magnificent glory! Hehehe, my little (from right to left) Pookie (from Frankie), Kyo (from Frankie), Yuki (from Frankie), Hogwarts owl (I have a pink owl so take that!), (imitation) Pikachu (I won this sucker from Pharaoh's Lost Kingdom, alright?!), ibex, mouse (from little Miki), Bijou, and Hamtaro (both from my sister). Hehehe. I can't believe I just named all of my stuffed animals and told you the history behind them (well sort of), ah, thank you for bearing with me because the tour is moving along...

...so you thought that the tour of stuffed animals was over, right? Well, I thought the same thing but I can't just leave Mr. Bear out of this! No way! Mr. Bear has been with me through thick and thin and he goes everywhere with me so he's been to Thailand and Mexico and Arizona and Nevada and Utah (you get the picture) so yep, there's Mr. Bear (he's on the pillow, I've had him since I was like two)...oh and the bear you see behind him is one that my Pecan gave to me because he's a sweetie *smile*

Alrighty then, here's my work area, it's right at the foot of my bed (if you can't tell by the picture) and yes, I absolutely LOVE my Hamtaro calendar; they're just so cute!!! Oh, and yes, the Egyptian picture in the background is one that I did; it was for the final in Mrs. Mount's class (remember that?)....

...and here you have a nice view of my desk, dvds, and little knick-knacks... where would I be without all of those little adorable Pikachus and other characters?

Here's a close-up of my bookshelf, I took this picture mainly to complain... can you believe that those books you're looking at right there... cost me over $500?! I couldn't believe it...ah, it was painful to buy them but they are good books (and by the way, I bought a lot of them used and it still cost me that much!)... hehehe... and in case you look at the close-up...yes, I was required to buy a book for my aerobics class...

So now we're moving onto my kitchen...nothing all too interesting to see but I've got to tell you... it does rock to be able to make my meals and eat here!

Hehehe, do you remember those word magnet thingys that Cabanas has? Well, hah (!) I've got a set of my own... they are so much fun! Seriously, if you have a refrigerator... you should definitely buy a set, they are well worth the money for the never-ending enjoyment and amusement they bring... and in case you're trying to read what my roommate and I have put together so far...

...ta dah!!! You may read but I warn you... they are copy written! Hehehe, no really, it's all good and yes, I realize there are some funky ones up there but hey, what do you expect, we do this for fun...

So, there you have it! You have officially been on a tour of my apartment! I hope you enjoyed the tour and if you didn't don't tell me (j/k I'd appreciate ANY comments). Please have a nice stay at the Radisson Hotel (located across the street) and please watch your feet as you step off of the tram. Thank you and have a nice day! *big cheesy smile*

4 comments:

Eliot said...

Nice room by the way! That is totally awesome!!!

"Zelos" said...

I agree with Eliot man that is tightness. I won't have any real customization except for my InuYasha calendar and my Sith (with Grievous) poster. Since I won't be going back home until next break after I move in I won't be able to see my room and where I can put stuff until I actually move in. Ah well...

Taylor said...

You have your own kitchen and bathroom!? That is totally awsome! Since you have your own kitchen, you can try my favorite recipe. If you like Buffalo wings this one's for you. Just buy a bottle of "Frank's Red Hot" hot sauce (Usually buy the Ketchup, not the hot sauce...) and the recipe is on the back. It is the recipe used to make the ORIGINAL buffalo wings. Anyway, it's incredibly delicious, and the sauce tastes good on everything, including bow-tie pasta, a favorite side dish. It's easy to make, too. Mmmmmm....

Onigiri23 said...

Taylor do you cook?! If you do then wow (!) I just learned something new about you! If you do cook then I'll have to try some of your food sometime. Thanks for letting me know about the recipe... I'll be on the lookout for "Frank's red hot" hot sauce and I'll definitely try them with those tatanka wings... it does sound yummy! You've given me a lot of helpful ideas and advice so thanks!